The Running Resudek

Here you will find all my running ramblings. I started running races in May of 2009 and I haven't stopped since!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Salt Lake City Marathon video!

I just finished my marathon video that you all have been waiting for! :-D

It seems like the marathon was over such a long time ago now, and this video has taken forever to complete. When I got home from Salt Lake City, I packed my bags for 6 days in Albuquerque to visit with my husband's family. My brother-in-law is moving to Australia (he is sitting at the Auckland airport as I type at the Denver airport!) and we were sending him off. It was so great visiting with everyone. :)

Now I'm sitting at the DIA airport waiting for a flight out to LA for 10 days. I need to clean everything I've ever owned out of my mom's house. (Think: 18 years worth of stuff is there!) This is something that I should have done a LOOOOONG time ago, but it was just easier to ignore than do anything about. I'm excited to see my mom, dad, and sister because I haven't seen them since last November! I'm sure it will be a fun trip even though my main focus is cleaning. ;)

So without further adieu, here is the video you have been waiting for! It's 11 minutes long, so I apologize for that. I REALLY tried to cut it down as much as possible. ;)

(For some reason, it won't let me embed the video here without uploading it. Youtube would not let me upload the file from the airport wifi, so I had to upload it to vimeo.) The file is HUUUGE so I'll just give you a link instead. Enjoy! :-D

http://www.vimeo.com/22958466

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home